Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Quick update

Ok, so I went to the doctor yesterday, Dr. Corkum, and he wasn't nearly as creepy as I remembered, though he did still have a creepy marionette on his ceiling...anyway, basically it was just an introduction, he did the regular exam, I gave some urine, and now I need to give some blood and Dan needs to give some semen (something he's not thrilled about but there you go, it was to be expected, I find it humourous). He said that we'll meet again at the end of April to check the results of all those things and if everything checks out (no obvious issues), then he's going to put me on a 3 month round of Clomid (sp?)

I was fairly calm about the whole thing, even though it kinda bugs me how SLOWLY this process is. I won't see him again until April 30th, and then he'll start me on the medication, unless I have to go for more tests, and if it takes 3 months for the Clomid to kick in or whatever, then that's not until JULY that I could possibly get pregnant, meaning no baby until next winter...time is just wasting away, and I hate that part the most.

So that's about it. I'm still temping just to see if a pattern develops (so far nothing), and we'll still keep trying trying trying.

And I feel a bit less fat. Still got a ways to go, but the eating is under control (kinda), and I'm ttthhhisss close to going to the pool, I just have to, you know, not flake out.

That's all for now. Be back in April probably, unless a miracle occurs.

No comments: