Thursday, November 20, 2008

What's this all about?

Ok, so I decided to start a separate blog to talk about something more personal than what I would normally want to share on my other blog...my infertility issues (or at least what I think are infertility issues.) Most of my friends and family know what is going on, at least the general picture, considering I don't have a screaming baby on my hip yet, but it's not something that necessarily needs to be shared with the whole world, especially when I start to let our all my frustrations, fears and general rantings....which is what this will mostly be. I cannot for the life of me keep up a traditional pen and paper journal, my hands can't handle it, so this is the only way it can be. If I can somehow help someone by talking about being 25 and having fertility problems, then all the better, but mostly it's just somewhere where I can come and vent and talk about this openly and freely without feeling like I'm skeezing my father-in-law or random scrapbook chicks out.

So there you have it.

I'm Geneviève, I'm 25, and I've been trying to have a baby for over a year.

No comments: